Star Wars: Infinite Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sith rule with an iron fist and only a few Jedi live. Will those few Jedi and Allies defeat the Sith and bring back Order and the Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's the force you need to train to master

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naturelle

It's the force you need to train to master Empty
PostSubject: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Alana walked silently through the Sith base. She wandered through the corridors, ignoring the guards who threw flirtatious glances in her direction. She was wearing tight black shorts with a tight black vest top which was revealing quite a lot of flesh under her loosely flowing tunic. One of her hands was clutched on her lightsaber as she turned a corner and walked into a room which was empty. Alana walked forward and stood in the middle of the room and waited.
Within a split second, objects were flung out of compressed chambers in the walls at Alana. Alana whipped out her lightsaber and sliced through all the objects in an instant, causing them to drop to the floor. When the exercise was complete, a trainer entered the room.

"This exercise is intended to help train your skills when using the force Alana - however good you may be with a lightsaber."
Alana threw the trainer a snarl before running through the exercise again, this time completing it without the aid of her lightsaber. The trainer then left the room without saying a word and Alana sat on a chair at the far side of the room.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Xarr walked in on Alana and smiled through his helmet “Well Alana if it is not the Dark Jedi” Xarr teased he was only one part from The Sith Lord who was busy else where. The Mandalorian took off his helmet his green eyes look at her and he ruffled his black hair. “So Alana hows the training doing hm need a live dummy to fire blasters at you” Xarr laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://swio.rpg-board.net
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Alana stood up immediately when she heard footsteps coming. "Oh, it's only you." She said as she sat back down again when she saw Xarr wander through the doorway. She shot him a glare as she did with everyone before leaning back on the seat.
"Would you shut up. I don't need any help." She said as she pierced his gaze with her black eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Xarr Looked right back at her “So you trainer piss you off again” Xarr teased again knowing that if she dare go for him he would easily kill her plus Var would her as Xarr was his best man in the whole fleet and could kill anyone
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Alana stood up and made her way across to Xarr in the blink of an eye. She narrowed her black eyes at him as she stood about fifteen centimetres from Xarr's face with a cold expression on her face.
"No. So again I say shut up." She said with a cold sneer before she took a step back as she used the force to lift up some of the sliced objects she had destroy and fling them into the large bin in the corner of the room. "What are you doing here Xarr?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Xarr looked at her sharply “Order’s what do you expect i am here for Var is Returning from the Battle of Coruscant and destroyed it were would know that through force thingy Right” Xarr teased her about the force he knew what it was thank to the Mandalorian wars with Revan and Malak before they turned Sith they won that war.
Back to top Go down
TheLonelyCloud

TheLonelyCloud

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Vashti approached the training area, having been able to hear voices. There was a piece of scrap metal in front of the door, blocking him from entering. "The idea of the force is not one to be joked about." He said, his voice booming out, not too loudly, but loud enough to sound friendly with a sense of 'self-righteousness'. He moved the metal with a flick of his wrist, keeping it floating in the air next to him as he entered the room. "Xarr Vell. Nor is it one to be underestimated." To emphasise his final word, Vashti made his hand into a fist, brusquely and the metal crumpled into a tennis ball-sized scrap. He gently motioned towards the bin and the ball flew into it. He returned his arms into a folded position in front of hir chest, each hand slipping inside the sleeve of the opposite. He saw a bar running alongside the wall and he sat on it partially, leaning back on the balls of his feet. "So, bounty hunter, when does our master return?" He asked, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:26 pm

When Xarr made his 'joke' about the force, Alana narrowed her eyes and snarled at him. She hated being teased and she hated that Xarr knew about it. She stepped forward and extended her lightsaber before holding up to his body, not actually hurting him.
"In areas I lack, I make up for - trust me." She then put her lightsaber away at the sound of a voice approaching from outside and she took a step back from Xarr.
She watched at Vashti entered the room and she smiled to herself as he effectively told him off.
Back to top Go down
TheLonelyCloud

TheLonelyCloud

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Vashti looked the girl up and down, curling his upper lip and drawing air through his teeth. His eyes flicked to Xarr and then back to the other Sith. "I presume you have a name, and most likely, a master?" He asked, trying his best not to be rude to somebody he'd personally rate at least a 7 or an 8. He pushed himself off of the bar and held out a hand. "Vashti Starcull, apprentice to the dark lord Var. And yourself?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to one side.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Alana may not have been a master of the ways of the force, but she had some basic knowlegde of body language and the male mind. She stared at Vashti as he flicked his eyes up and down her form as her mind laughed at how she partly knew what he was thinking.
She shook Vashti's hand with a firm, but not uncomfortable grip and spoke in her usual manner. "Alana Lee, Sith Marauder. I presume you know what that means." She said, curling her lips slightly as she returned her hand to her side. She then looked over to Xarr and shot him a sarcastic gaze. "See, he has manners." She said to him with a brief laugh.
Back to top Go down
TheLonelyCloud

TheLonelyCloud

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Vashti laughed almost unbelievably. "Marauder? How'd you pull a rank like that? I've been training for years and Var hasn't let me at anything. I mean, how old are you?" He asked, genuinely wanting to know, to see if Var wasn't letting him on assignments for some plan in the grand scheme of things. He may have been insane, but that was Vashti's master all over. Plus the fact Vashti had been an enemy's apprentice so Var had been reluctant to take him in. V drew himself back to reality. "I'm sorry, where are my manners, I usually ask people to call me Tai."
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Vashti's reaction made Alana crack a small smile. It was the first time in ages she had managed to smile geniunely. She glanced over at Xarr before returning her attention to Vashti.
"I'm twenty-three. And I'm a marauder because, and I quote, i'm special." Alana said flashing Xarr another look.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:18 pm

“Why is it that every one in every place keeps glaring at yes i am a Mandalorian get over we are a race of blood shedding warriors that stop at nothing to kill they enemies and to be fair if we had the force ages ago 5,000 years ago in the Mandalorian clan rose up and nearly completely defeated the republic and that is with out the force and lightsabres and Tai i don’t know when our Sith Lord is coming back but some i hope because there are some Jedi i want to kill” Xarr says smiling “you two heard about the young Jedi Knight Azalel Seikio” Xarr asks. He was getting so he took out his blaster and spun it on his finger.
Back to top Go down
TheLonelyCloud

TheLonelyCloud

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Tai nodded, familiarity. "Xarr, I researched you and Azalel when I got here. He is powerful, and I'm not going to say you can't kill him, but someone who is not trained in the arts is going to find it difficult alone. That said, I doubt I could do much better." He said. He took out both lightsabers, placing the harmless end next to Xarr's chin. "But be wary of your thoughts, you may be fast, but many jedi have the ability to anticipate your moves, giving them the advantage." He said, bringing it down and turning both on. He concentrated on the bin, he brought it over with his mind and sliced it to pieces in seconds, barely an ounce of metal left. He was bored, and for some reason, slightly angry. He paced off slightly, going out of the room. He wondered where the detention centre was.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Alana forced back a laugh at Xarr's outburst. She found it rather funny to watch as he ranted on and on. She moved to a sofa at the back of the room as Xarr spoke and sat down on it leisurely. When Xarr finished talking, Alana spoke up.
"Yes Xarr, nearly defeated the republic." She paused. "And yes, I have heard of this Azalel Seikio. He's meant to be good but nothing that we cannot handle I am sure gentlemen." She said resting her head on her hand. She then watched on as Vashti raised his lightsabers to Xarr's face before he stalked out of the room.
"Well, isn't he delightful?" Alana said looking at Xarr.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Xarr stopped spinning his blaster and fired so fast the Alana would not have any time to retract and the blaster bolt light grazed her cheek and his eyes glared at Alana before spinning his blaster in to its holster. Xarr walked to a button that brought up targets for Xarr and in a matter of seconds he was done. Xarr walked to the west sofa and sat down “Hm...” Xarr remained silent
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:51 pm

One moment, Alana was taking a short break, and the next, she heard a blaster shot and felt blood surface on her cheek. She glared at Xarr, her black eyes growing large and dangerous. In a split second, giving Xarr no time for reaction, she lunged forward and sliced his blaster in two, making it unusable, and held her lightsaber up to his neck.
"One move, and your head goes for a bouncy ride on the floor. Got it?" She paused. "Now, what in the hell was that shot for?" She said with a tone of strong anger in her voice.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Xarr looked at the lightsaber and knocked it out of her hand and deactivated and kick out of the room and then grabbed her arm and kicked her leg sending her to the floor with his fist near throat and a gauntlet vibroblade Retracted from it to her neck gently touching it. “I am Not in the mood for your smart ass comments” Xarr said his voice changed from okay to violent and murderous.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Alana watched as her lightsaber was flung to the floor. She then felt the air whip past her as Xarr sent her to the floor with it. She felt the blade at her throat and instantly used the force to bring a blade which was hanging on the wall to her hand and to his throat.
"And I'm not in the mood for your impulsive attacking when we're meant to be on the same side."
Back to top Go down
TheLonelyCloud

TheLonelyCloud

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:03 pm

Suddenly Xarr was lifted from the floor as Vashti walked back in, choke hold-shaped fist. "That's not a very nice thing to do now is it?" No matter what he did or how much he struggle, Xarr wouldn't be able to escape and if he tried very hard, it would leave him in severe pain inside his armour. "Now, Apologise to her for shooting then attacking, and when he's done that Alana, you apologise for retaliating. God, it's like I'VE become responsible." He muttered, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Xarr helped her up “it was to see if you can hold on to your lightsaber if you were attack in hand to hand combat and you handled pretty well for a female warrior but the trick never rely on the force too much because a non force user like myself could do what i just did but kill you and not just touch your neck softly” Xarr pointed out this because he did not want to lose some one that is strong and not because he liked her.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Alana watched as Xarr levitated above her, she heard a familiar voice and turned her head to see Vashti in the doorway. Her lips curled upwards and held back her laughter at his comment. She then got herself up with a little help from Xarr.
"Yeah, but our opposition have a major design flaw in their armour. This area," She motioned to the area between Xarr's legs "Is totally unprotected. Powerful kick equals a lot of pain."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Xarr looked at her “But they have been trained in the same Fighting styles i have and all know the way of the Mandalore since the clone wars so they are a little bit less skilled as i am a master of the arts but they can do what i just did to you” Xarr knew this since most of the Mandalorians joined the Republic and now deserve to be killed by his hand for their traitorous ways Both Alana and Tai could feel Xarr’s anger.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:44 pm

The hate and anger which was radiating from Xarr made Alana smile cruelly. His anger made her feel that ever bit stronger and she glanced to Vashti wondering how it made him feel. She then looked to Xarr as he spoke and she felt herself nodding her head in agreement. 'What the hell?' she thought. 'I never agree with anybody.'
"True. But when I'm in battle, I'm not exactly going to be lying on a sofa am I?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Xarr sharply looked at her “you still need your guard up, Var could have anyone attack you me or Tai to train us and i know Var every since i was a child my Parent took him in After the Sith purge he trained me to be more deadly then both of you together” Xarr angrily says. Xarr swung his fist in to the wall making a rocket like hole in it. He hated the Jedi for killing his parents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the force you need to train to master   It's the force you need to train to master Empty

Back to top Go down

It's the force you need to train to master
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next