Star Wars: Infinite Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sith rule with an iron fist and only a few Jedi live. Will those few Jedi and Allies defeat the Sith and bring back Order and the Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azalel's Special Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

Azalel's Special Place Empty
PostSubject: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Azalel walk in to the Grove it was emerald green grass every where they went. Azalel sat down and moved his hand to show where to sit that was next to him. “Sky have you ever wonder what it is like to love someone ever though you’re a Jedi and it forbidden” Azalel ask softly as he looks up to the sky
Back to top Go down
https://swio.rpg-board.net
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:45 pm

Skye followed Azalel out of the enclave and towards the grassy plains. She had never been to the plains before and she was immediately struck by its stunning beauty. The emerald colour of the grass matched Skye's eyes and the trees appeared to whistle in contentment as the wind gently tickled their leaves. She looked down to where Azalel was motioning for her to join him. She sat down obidiently and looked out over the landscape. Azalel's question stunned Skye for a moment and she looked at him, even though his glance was skyward.
"No. But my father does." She said continuing to gaze at him.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Azalel looked at her and caught her gazing at him and he smiled and picks a rare flower called a Emerald Dragon Flower and gives it to Sky and smiled again. “This reminds me of your eyes” Azalel says softly to her as he lays back looks up to see a flying creature in the sky going through the clouds it remind him of his home planet Onderon.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Skye continued to stare at Azalel with her round, emerald eyes as she watched him pick an Emerald Dragon flower and give it to her. She smiled and threaded it into her fiery red hair, the rich colour making her eyes sparkle in the light. She looked down at Azalel as he stared upwards laying on the floor.
"Azalel," She said, capturing his attention. "Who do you love?" She said in genuine wonder. His question was so out of place that she figured it must come from his heart.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Azalel looked at her softly “it is someone you and i know and i am talking to her now” Azalel says softly and gently he wanted to be nice and kind but he knew that he loved Skye and he wanted to protect her but first he want to see how good she is at Combat
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:08 pm

What Azalel said made Skye look around as if she was expecting to see someone behind her. She returned her gaze to Azalel with a stunned and confused expression on her face. She raised her eyebrows.
"It's not me! Is it? Why?" She said as she stared down at Azalel. She had so many questions.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Azalel looked up at her softly raised his head and kissed her cheek softly. This was one reason to leave the Enclave so that they would not be in trouble. “Yes it’s you Sky you are not like the others you have a great inner power and strength and that is some thing we share plus i think your really beautiful and cute” Azalel softly says
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:20 pm

The kiss which Azalel placed on her cheek made Skye's eyes grow wide. Her eyes remained wide all through Azalel's speech and she shuffled back a little.
"You can't. You can't...like me. Because of my father, the councillors are all over my ass because they expect me to do the same thing as my father - they read my mind on a constant basis!" Skye started breathing heavily and she ran a hand through her fiery hair and screwed up her face, trying to make what had just happened be erased from her mind.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:31 pm

“All the masters here do not know about your father Sky they erased all of his history from the books on Coruscant before the attack plus your father found me and teach me in the ways of the Jedi and the force before exiled i know all about the masters that were killed that knew and read your mind” Azalel looked up at Sky again she knew he was right the masters on Dantooine were just made masters.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:37 pm

Skye refused to believe Azalel. She shook her head and continued to stare at him still with her round eyes. They knew alright, at least one of them knew. That was why he always threw her dirty looks and stared at her as if she were worthless. Her mind was still in a state of shock that Azalel said that he liked her - like liked her.
"You still can't. The...the council, our training." Skye slapped her head into her hands before standing up and walking away without another word.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:43 pm

Azalel stayed there he did not want to force to do anything she did not want to do. He got up took off his robe and used to force to grab his lightsaber and started practicing his shi-co lightsaber forms with it deactivated and the activated it. The Light blue colour of the lightsaber look like the sky as he continued his Practicing.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Skye walked away from Azalel to a beautiful tree which was blooming in its prime. She raised a hand and allowed her fingers to stroke the rough surface of the trunk before she stood with her head resting on the trunk, her hair falling over her face as her mind questioned everything. 'How can he like me?, Why would he like me? Why would he tell me? And what am I going to do about it?'
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Azalel programmed fifthteen War Droids to Attack him. Azalel jumped back and the droids started to Fire Blaster bolts at him. Azalel deflected all of them and cut one droid in half and another he cut the blaster in half and beheaded it. The other droids used melee weapons only to be cut down. Azalel walked to his robe turned off his lightsaber and throw it at it. Only one wound was on Azalel which was a blaster hit on the shoulder. “Ah” Azalel cried in pain he couldn’t heal the wound. He moved the tunic a bit which revealed a lot of scars.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:17 pm

As Skye thought her situation through, she heard Azalel training against several droids. She only looked up when she heard a cry of pain come from Azalel's mouth. Her head jolted upwards and her gaze immediately found Azalel. He was bleeding badly. Skye got out her lightsaber and sliced a piece from the trunk of the tree standing next to her and ran over to Azalel. She didn't look at his face but instead found the wound and pressed the bark up against the wound, causing it to heal instantly.
"Not many people know that the bark of th Gujui tree holds healing powers." Skye said, lifting her head to be greeted by Azalel's eyes.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Azalel softly looks at her eyes and smiles abit “thank you Sky” Azalel using his arm and hand to touch her hand softly then let go “Sorry about early i was too abrupt and too willing i didn’t mean to Sky i have never expressed any feelings before she it is hard for me” Azalel says
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Skye's eyes were being pierced by Azalel's gaze and she didn't want to admit that his touch made her skin tingle. At this moment in time, she was too confused to think anything straight. When Azalel spoke, she raised a hand to his lips so that they were inches away from touching them. This made him silence.
"I don't want to talk about earlier." Skye said simply before again tending to his wound, glad to see that it had healed, but the other scars captured her attention.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:32 pm

Azalel saw her notice them “lets just say this war has gone on too long” Azalel says as he pulls up his tunic and looks down to the picking two blades of glass and puts them in between his thumbs and blows through them and made whistle sound.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Skye took the piece of bark away from where his wound had previously been as he pulled up his tunic. She put it in her tunic pocket before removing her tunic and placing it on the ground. She then laid down on the lush grass, allowing her hair to spread outwards before she stared up at the azure skies and wondering where Tatooine was in that big ocean of blue.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Azalel looked at Sky as she looked up. “You’re looking for Tatooine right” Azalel says “it’s over there” Azalel points with his hand to the east before lying down. “i am original from Onderon before moving to Tatooine your Father found me there and found out that my mother gave birth to me with out the help of man” Azalel says
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:11 pm

Skye felt herself become slightly annoyed that Azalel was reading her mind though she didn't show it, she just followed his motion to see a faint circle in the sky known as Tatooine. She saw out of the corner of her eye as Azalel lay down to one side of her but she kept her gaze upwards as she listened to him. Her mind had an instant flashback then and she remembered the day that her father had found a young boy though Skye struggled remembering his name.
"So you're that boy he brought home." Skye said mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Azalel nodded slightly. She didn’t know that the Jedi were not only watching him because of the power within him but because they thought that Skye’s father in some way could have corrupted him. Azalel remembered that when he was taken to Skye’s home he straight away fell for Skye upon meeting her and then five years later Skye and Azalel were taken away from her father. “Hm...you know already what i am thinking right” Azalel says slowly and softly.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Skye watched as Azalel nodded and then appeared to have a minature falshback just like Skye had had a few moments ago. She watched on in interest before he returned to reality and spoke to her once more. His question baffled her slightly and she looked at him cluelessly before shaking her head to show that she had no idea what he was one about.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:08 am

“Do you remember the day the Jedi came for your Father and Took us away to be strictly trained Skye” Azalel asks her softly closing his eyes softly shutting the blue sky out. His thoughts were elsewhere to the thought of the Sith finding us here ad he did not any thing like that to happen here to this historical planet .
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Skye looked up at the seea of blue that hung over her elegantly with white fluffy clouds spotting the vast space. Azalel's question made her think for a moment and she stared up at the sky towards Tatooine. When she spoke, she was staring upwards at the sky, remembering back to the day she was taken from her family.
"I remember the day I was taken from my father. I don't remember anyone being with me."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Azalel stared at her gently but still a bit annoyed that she was being selected over her memories again “Well I know your lying there Skye” Azalel got up and reactivated some old droids and got in to his Lightsaber stance and actives his sky blue saber and start to defect blaster bolts and cut the droids down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azalel's Special Place   Azalel's Special Place Empty

Back to top Go down

Azalel's Special Place
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Infinite Origin :: Dantooine :: The Grass Plains-
Jump to: