Star Wars: Infinite Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sith rule with an iron fist and only a few Jedi live. Will those few Jedi and Allies defeat the Sith and bring back Order and the Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xarr Vell's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

Xarr Vell's Room Empty
PostSubject: Xarr Vell's Room   Xarr Vell's Room EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Xarr deactivated his Stealth Generator takes off his armour and changes in to his Mandalorian Combat Training Armour. In his room which is every big was droids, training simulations, punch bag weights every thing a warrior needed for training. Xarr picked up his Double ended vibroblade and practices with it.
Back to top Go down
https://swio.rpg-board.net
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

Xarr Vell's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xarr Vell's Room   Xarr Vell's Room EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:44 am

Xarr activated the droids for hand to hand combat. The droids ran at Xarr as he dropped in to his Fighting stance and blocks one punch from one of the droids and sweeps the droid off its feet in to the ground smashing its head on impact of the ground. Xarr sweep hammer punches two droids on the knee joints making them fall to the ground and Xarr snaps their heads. Xarr then looks at the other droids as they came running in for a attack. Xarr does a high kick striping the droids head off clean and the other droids turn for another attack but is punch in the chest and sweep kicked to the floor and has its face smashed in. Xarr cleans up before starting to punch and kick the punch bags.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

Xarr Vell's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xarr Vell's Room   Xarr Vell's Room EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Alana heard shooting and the clashing noise of fists against armour coming from down a vast network of corridors. Alana herself had just completed some intensive training and was on her way back to her room when she heard the racket. She wondered what someone was doing training in their own room and she followed her ears until she came to the source of the noise. The room was based not far from her own and she peered round the doorway to see Xarr practising.

She walked past and went into her own room, ridding herself of her tunic and heavy weaponry and returning to Xarr's room wearing her black shorts and crop top with long black boots that covered her calves. Her black hair was tied up into a long side ponytail.

When she returned, Xarr had finished practising and was clearing things away. She watched in the doorway as he started practising his combat moves on a punchbag. She smiled and used the force to smack Xarr's body as he went in for a right hook. She then revealed herself and made her presence known to Xarr.
"Only me. Don't freak."
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

Xarr Vell's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xarr Vell's Room   Xarr Vell's Room EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:33 pm

Xarr looked at Alana slightly and gave a little smile “Want a drink” Xarr asked as he got some juma juice and poured two glasses out and hands her one. He started to walk to his bed and sits on it “Close the door on your way in Alana” Xarr says softly. He looked at the gaze he gave her and motions her to sit on the bed as he grabs a medpac and gives it to her.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

Xarr Vell's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xarr Vell's Room   Xarr Vell's Room EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Alana was surprised to see a smile grow on his lips when he saw her. Then again it proved that Xarr was always one to surprise. "Sure." She said to his offer of a drink. She then shut the door and walked over to the bed before sitting down and turning to look at Xarr. She then stared down at the medpac he gave her and then stared at him with a raised eyebrow. "A medpac? What do I need this for?"
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

Xarr Vell's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xarr Vell's Room   Xarr Vell's Room EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Xarr points to the still bleeding gash made himself on her cheek and slowly with a cloth wipes it off her cheek as the gash heal quick because the cloth was a quick healer cloth “there better now” Xarr chuckles as he looks to the side at the bed was a picture of his parents and him as a little boy.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

Xarr Vell's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xarr Vell's Room   Xarr Vell's Room EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:08 pm

Alana looked a little uneasy as Xarr cleaned her cheek. The wipe felt cold against her skin and it made a chill go up her spine for a moment before she got used to it. The corners of her lips curled up into a small smile of appreciation as he smiled at her. She then looked towards the way his gaze was directing and saw the picture of him and his parents from when he was a little boy. She chuckled to herself and raised her hand to her cheeks. She was no longer bleeding and she returned her hand to her side again. "Cute." she mumbled to herself about the picture in front of her.
Back to top Go down
DarkAngel
Admin
DarkAngel

Xarr Vell's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xarr Vell's Room   Xarr Vell's Room EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Xarr looks at her his cheek glow red for the first time in years after her heard what she had just said. “um yeah my mother and Father Tanith and Xarr Kun Vell the two most best Bounty hunters and assassins well till i took over their mantle that is they killed over 200,000 people together in one OP and i have done that by myself twice but they are my inspiration and i guess i am their legacy right?” Xarr had his father’s first name and both of his parents traits from caring to cold blooded killer yet he would not harm unarmed women and never attacked children.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

Xarr Vell's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xarr Vell's Room   Xarr Vell's Room EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:03 pm

Alana found herself blushing because she hadn't intended for Xarr to hear her mumble. It had been a rebel thought, not meant to surface. But somehow, it had. And Alana didn't like that it had. She rested her head on her hands again and looked at Xarr as he spoke of him, his parents and how he was living on their legacy. When he was finished, Alana sighed and looked downwards.
"I don't remember my parents."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xarr Vell's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xarr Vell's Room   Xarr Vell's Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Xarr Vell's Room
Page 1 of 1