Star Wars: Infinite Origin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sith rule with an iron fist and only a few Jedi live. Will those few Jedi and Allies defeat the Sith and bring back Order and the Republic

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to reflect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naturelle

Time to reflect Empty
PostSubject: Time to reflect   Time to reflect EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Skye had come to the Crystal Cave for some time to reflect. She found a secluded corner in the cave away from the entrance so it was fairly dark and hidden away - just what she needed. She sat down and looked out over the cave. It was deserted at the moment thankfully and Skye shut her eyes, thinking. She sat quietly for ages, her red fiery hair reflecting the light off the crystals and making her look extraordinary. The light made her skin glow a gorgeous golden tone and her white tunic provided a contrast to her long and thick black lashes that encased her almond shaped eyes. She thought about everything. The war, the lives lost and Azalel. She tried to shake him from her thoughts but she couldn't. It was most strange.
Back to top Go down
VampireInTheSky

VampireInTheSky

Time to reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to reflect   Time to reflect EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:05 am

Merc had been wandering for hours now, completely lost but not worried about her situation. She needed some time away from the real world to think about everything. But she never in a million years thought she would see the girl here. She walked up and smiled.

"Hello again! I trust you are fully recovered from your feinting last time we met?"

Merc's voice was cheerful and happy but behind it hid emotions filled with such pain it hurt to even think about it. Her eyes were wide with excitement, but beneath the layer of lies she'd set about herself, Merc was on the verge of crying. It wasn't unnusual for her to feel like this, but today was worse than most days and Merc wished a huge hole would swallow her before she did something outrageous. Because thatw as what the pain her do. It forced ther to do the most outrageous and dangerous things to try and free herself from it.

Merc smield at the girl, determined to keep her thoughts under wraps until she was walking once more. She'd only spoken out of politeness and curiousity about the girl's earlier episode, after all. She didn't exactly CARE....
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

Time to reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to reflect   Time to reflect EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:22 pm

She sat with her eyes shut and her thoughts ravaging her mind for moments in silence. Nothing could disturb her, she thought as she sat still and motionless. She didn't hear the footsteps but she heard the familiar voice of the purple haired girl who had helped her back into consciousness not a few days before...

Slowly, Skye's eyes opened to focus on the purple haired girl. She was staring at Skye with a blank expression but Skye knew that thought were ravaging her mind also. The purple haired girl's false persona made Skye's lips curl into a strange smile. It was funny how this girl tried to push emotions and thoughts behind a brick wall and then convey a completely different mood. Skye could see through all that and was probably the only person who could. After all, she did exactly the same thing.

Skye remained sat among the crystals as she spoke to the purple haired girl. "You don't care." She said with more conviction than she had heard come from her mouth in a very long time...
Back to top Go down
VampireInTheSky

VampireInTheSky

Time to reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to reflect   Time to reflect EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Merc looked down sharply and sighed, allowing a tear to escape. Her cheek turned a blush pink and her hand shook gently.

"You're right. I'll just go. Sorry for interupting you..." Merc sighed and wiped the single tear away before getting up and walking away from the girl. She bit her lip against the sobs until she was a sufficient distance away from the girl, and only then did she let her sobs ring through her lips.

She walked for a long while, her vision blurred by the tears she cried, until she saw that she'd come a full circle and was standing near the girl once more.

Merc knew she was a horrible person and she regretted even talking to the girl. She hadn't wanted to anyone's feelings, but she always seemed to fuck up majorly.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

Time to reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to reflect   Time to reflect EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:28 pm

When Skye saw that she had offended the girl and that she had made her sob, she felt incredibly guilty. She felt even more so when the girl walked away and Skye hadn't done anything to stop her and apologize so she was relieved to sense her presence once more in the cave.

Once again, her eyes opened slowly and instead of the strange smile she had greeted Mercedes with before, Skye showed the girl a genuine smile. "Come." She said to her, notioning for her to sit in front of her so that they could talk.

Skye waited until Mercedes was sat down before she started to talk. "Mercedes I'm sorry that I spoke to you that way. It was rude of me. In answer to your previous question, I'm making my recovery yes but I feel that it will be a slow and laborious process. How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
VampireInTheSky

VampireInTheSky

Time to reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to reflect   Time to reflect EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Merc sat warily next to the girl and listened to what she had to say. She managed inly just to hide her shock as the girl asked after her health.

"I - I - I'm okay thanks..." Merc managed to splutter out before looking away. "And you didn't offend me as such. I just kinda realised what a failure I am."

Merc smiled a small and slightly shy smile. It was a bad day and she didn't usually talk when she felt like this. She usually just kept to herself and distanced herself from civilization.
Back to top Go down
Naturelle

Time to reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to reflect   Time to reflect EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Skye shook her head when she heard the young girl telling Skye about how she thought it was a failure and she looked at her with a look of slight dismay.
"Mercedes you are a smart and intelligent young girl and i've seen you training. I have also heard about you from the masters and councillors. You are far from a failure. You are talented, the force is a vessel which is strong in you." Skye managed to smile a genuine smile as her eyes twinkled in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to reflect   Time to reflect Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to reflect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Infinite Origin :: Dantooine :: Crystal Cave-
Jump to: